Email marketing is one of the most powerful weapons that today’s entrepreneur can get his hands on. This form of communication with the customer allows you to continuously develop a relationship with this customer, build trust and authority with him. Implementing email marketing as part of your online promotion opens up a lot of possibilities for you.
What does email marketing offer you? Let’s mention just a few advantages:
- You can inform your customers once and easily about ongoing discounts, promotions, new products, news and the like.
- You can place a login form on your site to collect these email addresses from your visitors. You can work with this list at any time in the future.
- You can create a series of e-mails that will go to each logged-in subscriber at precisely defined time intervals and in a predetermined order.
- You can easily work with bulk emails.
- You can track the success statistics of your email campaign.
- And so on
But the most important thing about email marketing is that you are in constant contact with your customers. You keep reminding them and not letting them forget you. If these customers remember them in the future that they need one of your products, they will be the first to remember you.